Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Ski and Snow Board Weekend in Killington, VT - March 2012
Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM - Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM (EST)
Ski and Snow Board Weekend - Killington, VT
Come join us for this fantastic all inclusive action packed ski and snow board weekend!
Full luxury, 56 seater bus, VCR, on board facilities, etc...
We will provide round trip transport to Killington from Port Authority Bus Terminal...
The Mountain Inn, Killington, VT (less than 5 minutes from the mountain)
More detailed info at http://www.mtinn.com
In House Bar & Grill; Friday and/ or Saturday night live music & dancing...
Spacious common area, including pool table, fireplace, a giant screen TV room, and a game room...
Follow up your day on the slopes with a relaxing sauna or soak in their 102 degree outdoor heated jacuzzi ...
Departure: Friday 5.45 pm
- Bus Ride will take a short 5 hours to Killington
- Rental Gear Pick up: 11.15 pm
- Hotel Check in: 11.30 pm
Saturday and Sunday - 2 full days of skiing
Sunday: Depart from Killington at 4.00 pm - Arrive NYC 9.00 / 10.00 pm
$399 - Early Bird Special - make deposit by Friday, February 10
$379 - Trifecta - Bring 2 friends and each of you only pays $379
(The Trifecta is a limited online offer)
$425 - Make deposit by Friday, February 24
$445 - Regular Price
- Round Trip Transportation from Port Authority Bus Terminal (41st & 9th)
- Accommodations at the Mountain Inn (double or triple rooms)
- 2 Day Ski Pass/ Lift Tickets
- 2 Breakfasts
Optional ski and snow board rental and lessons not included; however, we will stop to pick up rental gear Friday night on the way to the hotel.
Questions / RSVP: email@example.com
All you'll have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride...
Looking forward to having you on board !
Killington Ski Trip - January 2010 - Testimonials
- Thanks to you to for another fantastic trip!! It was a great group and I met some very nice people :)
Are you & Ralf going in March?? M M M
- This was my 3rd Killington trip in a row. Enough said. It's always a good crowd and always well organized. Well done DO! Beatrice M.
- Thanks Igor for such a fun and well organized ski trip ! I really enjoyed it I hope to make some of your other trips. Take care. Joana G.
- Thank you guys for such a great trip this weekend. Of course I expected it to be well run and everything, but I am really impressed by how perfect it was. Thanks again. Teri T.
- Such a smooth organization, despite so many people to coordinate: quite an achievement. Igor also made sure, I guess, that we had lots of snow and sunshine... and great people around, so that we had a fantastic time guaranteed. Five stars. Thank you all. KK
- Thanks very much for this and thank you for organizing it! Thanks too for the rebate and the discount; that worked out great for me, I appreciate it. The ride worked out well and I made two new friends in the process. I look forward to participating in one of your events again soon. Best Chris
- I wanted to let you know that I had a lot of fun and wished we had stayed longer...:)
I met so many cool people and we all got along nicely and were very happy to have met each other :)
thank you !!!! Dahlila
* * *
Registration is refundable up to 15 business days prior to the activity date minus a $50 administrative & processing fee per ticket. Within 15 business days of the activity date all purchases are final and Non-Refundable unless we can replace you. A partial credit may be assigned and forwarded to your next activity with us.
*** Weather Policy:
In case we have to cancel due to weather; we will refund in full and/ or a full credit will be given for a future event of choice.
Co-Hosted and Co-Sponsored by:
We are an energetic and friendly club dedicated to offering the best outdoor adventures. All of our events are designed to ensure that everyone is involved and has a great time. Whether it is hiking in a lush forest, canoeing down a crystal clear river or galloping on horseback along the sandy beaches, we offer a personalized approach so that you gain the most out of each trip. Our goal is to provide a simple, convenient way to escape the concrete jungle for a day of fresh air, fantastic views and memorable interaction with other like minded individuals who share a passion for the outdoors.